- 24.10.2017, 09:30-13:30, Campus Middelheim G.025 (Middelheimlaan 1, 2020 Antwerpen)
This is our semi-annual introduction to the HPC infrastructure of Antwerp University. All new users are encouraged to take this course, even if you have experience on other clusters.
Users who have not yet applied for a VSC account before the session, are encouraged to arrive at 09:00 so that the account can be created for the hands-on exercises.
For further information, contact email@example.com.
- HPC tutorial, for users who access the cluster from an Apple Mac
- HPC tutorial, for users who access the cluster from a Linux PC
- HPC tutorial, for users who access the cluster from a Windows computer
- Handouts of the slides (PDF) - Updated October 26 with working web links
- Slideshow in PowerPoint ppsx-format
- Some knowledge of Linux is useful. See, e.g., our Linux introduction on 16 and 23 October 2017
- Having an idea of what a supercomputer is, what it can do and what it can't, is definitely also useful. See, e.g,. our "Supercomputers for starters" course on 17 October 2017.