Thanks to the FOSDEM open source event in Brussels, we have been able to invite several international speakers to give a technical talk on a variety of topics, related to scientific computing.
Intended audience is system administrators and researchers, as well as anyone interested in the covered topics.
- Towards self-managed, re-configurable streaming dataflow systems (Vasia Kalavri, ETH Zürich)
- The convergence of HPC and BigData - What does it mean for HPC sysadmins? (Damien François, UC Louvain)
- HPC on OpenStack (Petar Forai, IMP (Vienna))
- System Administration at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (John F. Dey, https://www.fredhutch.org)
- ReFrame: A Regression Testing and Continuous Integration Framework for HPC systems (Vasileios Karakasis, CSCS)
- Quantum Computing (Tomas Babej, ProteinQure Inc. (Canada)) [TO BE CONFIRMED!]
More detailed information at https://www.ugent.be/hpc/en/training/materials/2019/postfosdem .
Other sessions of this event
There are no future sessions.